Welcome To The Devonhurst
We are operating in line with government guidance which means we have had to make a few changes to our normal service. Please see below for a summary of the changes and steps we are taking to help protect our guests and family.
- We are only open to pre booked guests with no public facilities to minimise risk
- We are providing hand sanitiser at the front door
- We are currently offering a Room Only service and have reduced our pricing to reflect this
- Our shared guest facilities including the lounge and bar are closed
- We wear face coverings while interacting with guests
- We will not be servicing guest rooms during stays unless specifically requested
- All guest rooms are well ventilated and treated with an ozone generator after each departure
We continue to uphold our high standard of cleaning and have implemented additional procedures such as regular sanitation of communal areas. It may also be reassuring for guests to know that all adults in our household have had their first vaccine and will be fully vaccinated by the time we are open. Please rest assured that we are doing everything we can to minimise risk whilst maintaining our high quality service.
The Devonhurst is a traditional, family run, cliff top Guest House located on a quiet road with unrivalled sea views out across the English Channel and just a 5-minute walk from the main high street.
David, Matthew & Kadriye welcome all visitors, old and new, into their home and aim to provide a relaxing and friendly stay for all of The Devonhurst's guests.
One of the longest standing traditional Guest Houses in Broadstairs with over 33 years experience of catering for guests with a wealth of awards and a consistent Visit England grading.
- Visit England - 4 Star Silver
- Visit England - Welcome to Excellence
- Visit England - Rose Award
- Visit Kent - Kent Breakfast Award (Quality, local produce)
- Trivago - Rated Excellent
- TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence
- Thanet District Council - Pride in Thanet (Serviced Accommodation Winners)
Free high speed Wi-Fi and 28" Smart TV with FreeSat available in all guest rooms and guest areas including the bar and lounge. Enjoy a quiet drink on the raised front terrace whilst soaking in the stunning view across the English Channel.
Check availability, prices and make a booking instantly.
View Our Rooms
See more details about all of our rooms including pictures.
See our live webcams for the view that you could be enjoying soon.
K. Jameson via letter
Truly a home from home. We are always welcome and feel very much part of the family. Can't wait to come back.
Steve S via our guestbook
Amazing breakfast, great service, lovely to meet you.
Maureen S via email
Thank you very much for the confirmation of our holiday. We are so looking forward to staying at The Devonhurst and we are particularly excited at the prospect of sitting on the balcony watching the incredible view!
Sandra & Ron via our Guestbook
Excellent service and great apple juice. Hope to come again.